Some pretty cool stuff happened in the year 2013. We got a new pope and a new royal baby. The Geico “HUMP DAYYY!” camel commercial came out. The word “twerk” was even added to the dictionary.
But the most impactful 2013 moment of all was when Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co. opened her doors for the first time.
Now, nine years later, we’re celebrating the anniversary of our grand opening the best way we know how: with awesome food, great music, and a whole lot of beer. From September 1-5, we’ll be tapping nine different beers, hosting some beloved local bands, and bringing back a few of our most-requested food items. Here’s the full calendar of beer releases and events:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1
– Picture Perfect (zwickelbier)
– Puffy w/ Passion Fruit (smoothie sour)
Live music by Wyves (DTPHX)
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2
– Mogollon Monster (rum barrel-aged stout)
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3
– Dreamsicle (orange creamsicle milkshake IPA)
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4
– Camp Coolship: Stoic Orchard (spontaneously fermented wild ale)
– Carmine (sour golden ale w/ cherries)
– Sycamore Oud Bruin (sour dark ale w/ foraged sycamore leaves + bark)
– Villaverde Rosé (sour golden ale w/ Tannat and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes)
…plus vintage bottles
*Available 1-4 p.m. at the Woodnotes Cellar*
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
– 9th Anniversary Honey DIPA
Live music by The Stakes (DTPHX)
And because you’re going to need some grub to pair with all those beers, we’re rolling out some celebratory dishes. Some you may remember; some will be new to you. But all of them are ridiculously delicious.
– Throwback Burgers: The Mushroom & Beer Cheese Burger and The Western Burger (available Aug. 29-Sept. 5)
– Weekend Brunch feat. Chicken+Waffles, Avocado Toast, Chile Relleno, French Toast, Mimosas and more (9 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 3-4)