Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company
Job Title: Key Holder
Reports to: General Manager
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company’s mission is to create world-class beer and food and positively contribute to our Arizona community through environmentally and socially conscious business practices. We seek to enhance the lives of our guests, employees, and community through creating unique, flavorful, and satisfying beer and food, providing legendary customer service, participating in sustainable practices, and treating our employees well.
AZWBC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Primary Objective of Position:
Assists the General Manager’s vision and the Company’s objectives of surpassing consumers expectations of world-class wilderness inspired beers, wine and food while maintaining a positive work environment through inspiring, developing, and providing a team-focused vision of legendary service.
Assist in delegating and managing the daily functions of the restaurant through the following leadership skills:
- Demonstrate a confident and commanding knowledge of products and services and ensure staff knows, demonstrates and communicates products and service to our guests confidently.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy workplace by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards, and procedures that comply with health and legal regulations to include an accountability and training system.
- Actively engage and communicate with guests and team members by physically being present on the floor.
- Actively involved in the financial accuracy and retention of sales records, expenses, and inventories through proactive development in researching, reviewing, documenting, correcting discrepancies, and maximizing profitability.
- Maintain company culture and knowledge through becoming an expert of the company’s products and policies.
- Provide direction in pre-shift meetings and individual or team coaching on a daily basis.
- Follow company policies and standards (outlined in the handbook) and hold staff accountable to do the same; to include professional image (attitude, dress, and hygiene) of all team members.
- Manage the safety, cleanliness and maintenance of the facilities structures, equipment, furniture, atmosphere, and landscaping; to include appropriate levels of lighting, music and comfortable temperatures for guests.
- Efficiently investigates and positively resolves guest issues.
- Utilize resources, self education and company information to train our team and care for our guests.
- Responsible to perform all opening and closing managerial duties outlined within Manager checklists.
- Perform in a physically demanding work environment: stands 100 % of shift; walks and moves during entire shift; lifts and carries up to 70 lbs, up to 20 times per shift; frequent bending and stooping; uses hands 90% of shift; holds items (culinary tools, trays, etc.) for extended periods of time, with up to 15 lbs of weight; works frequently in hot and damp workstation; works near open flames; works outdoors, and works with chemical cleaners.
- Ability to speak, read and write English with the ability to speak and understand Spanish preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication delivered in an optimistic and helpful manner; IT skills required.
- Open availability to include late nights, weekends and holidays.
Benefits vary by job position, but generally include complimentary meals when working, complimentary 4-packs and merchandise, and healthcare coverage for full time workers. Ask us about the benefits applicable to the specific job you are applying for.
CLICK HERE to apply for KEY HOLDER at our Gilbert, AZ Brewpub location.
CLICK HERE to apply for KEY HOLDER at our Downtown Phoenix location.