Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co
JOB TITLE: Packaging Technician/ Farm Fruit Processor
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company’s mission is to create world-class beer and food and positively contribute to our Arizona community through environmentally and socially conscious business practices. We seek to enhance the lives of our guests, employees, and community through creating unique, flavorful, and satisfying beer and food, providing legendary customer service, participating in sustainable practices, and treating our employees well.
AZWBC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
This person assists and supports brewery operations across all aspects of the brewing and packaging processes. This includes but is not limited to keg cleaning, fermentation management, transfers, canning and kegging, as well as general upkeep of the brewery. This job requires a high-energy individual comfortable with multitasking, attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must have a focus on workplace safety at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Packaging-Specific):
- Assist with canning line preparation, operation, and clean up
- Operate keg cleaner
- Operate and maintain all kegging equipment
- Keep and maintain packaging records
- Keep and maintain shipping records
- CIP kegging (other than keg cleaner)
- Clean brewery facilities, kegging, and canning areas on a regular schedule
- Train other in proper canning line operation
- Prepare orders, load distributor trucks
- Recognize low fills and improperly filled packaged product
- Organize and inventory cans, labels, lids
- Process secondary ingredients in a timely and sanitary manner.
- Organize juice after processed, track yields and label for future brews.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Absolute passion for the brewing and artisan beer production
- High-quality work standards with and without direct supervision
- Abide by proper and safe operations of every machine in work area and follow all safety rules.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs. to shoulder height repeatedly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, reach, stoop, lift up to 170 lbs. and perform repetitive motions without issue
- Promote “get it done no matter what” positive attitude
- Desire to learn, grow, and take on increased responsibility
- Operate forklift
- Adapt to changes in brewing, packaging and production schedules
- Ensure preventative maintenance procedures occur accurately and routinely
- Report, repair, adjust and replace defective machine parts
Benefits vary by job position, but generally include complimentary meals when working, complimentary 4-packs and merchandise, and healthcare coverage for full time workers. Ask us about the benefits applicable to the specific job you are applying for.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.