Job Title: Security
Reports to: Department Manager
Salary/Grade Level: $15/DOE
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company’s mission is to create world-class beer and food and positively contribute to our Arizona community through environmentally and socially conscious business practices. We seek to enhance the lives of our guests, employees, and community through creating unique, flavorful, and satisfying beer and food, providing legendary customer service, participating in sustainable practices, and treating our employees well.
AZWBC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Primary Objective of Position:
Greet guests, monitor/safeguard guests and coworkers on premise, protect the facility/property, validate proper identification, report suspicious activity to local police, practice responsible alcohol service in accordance with state and local laws and company policy, maintain a professional and effective relationship with guests, coworkers, management, local police, and fire department.
- Utilize company policies to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Adhere to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Perform scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the facility to check for any security breaches.
- Display a favorable image of company at all times.
- Comply with company uniform and health department requirements to ensure safe food practices.
- Perform calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Assist with additional maintenance throughout the restaurant
- Perform other duties as required or requested
- Ability to lift 85 pounds
- Works indoors and outdoors.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Walks/stands 100% of shift.
- Title 4 Liquor Certification.
- ALIC Security Certification.
- Ability to clearly communicate guest needs to other team members.
- Proven history of working well in stressful situations
- 2+ years of experience working in the security field
Benefits vary by job position, but generally include complimentary meals when working, complimentary 4-packs and merchandise, and healthcare coverage for full time workers. Ask us about the benefits applicable to the specific job you are applying for.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.