Job Title: Security
Reports to: Department Manager
Salary/Grade Level: $15/DOE
Revision Date: February 6, 2019
Primary Objective of Position:
Greet guests, monitor/safeguard guests and coworkers on premise, protect the facility/property, validate proper identification, report suspicious activity to local police, practice responsible alcohol service in accordance with state and local laws and company policy, maintain a professional and effective relationship with guests, coworkers, management, local police, and fire department.
- Utilize company policies to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Adhere to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Perform scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the facility to check for any security breaches.
- Display a favorable image of company at all times.
- Comply with company uniform and health department requirements to ensure safe food practices.
- Perform calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Assist with additional maintenance throughout the restaurant
- Perform other duties as required or requested
- Ability to lift 85 pounds
- Works indoors and outdoors.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Walks/stands 100% of shift.
- Title 4 Liquor Certification.
- ALIC Security Certification.
- Ability to clearly communicate guest needs to other team members.
- Proven history of working well in stressful situations
- 2+ years of experience working in the security field